Bushmoot - Who's coming and still needs tickets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
I plan on coming for 3 or 4 days over the weekend, just waiting for my shifts to be published at work before going firm.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I plan to be there for the First Aid Coiurse if it goes ahead but (maybe) only that, so won't buy until that is definitely going ahead

Brewers Whoop

Tenderfoot
Dec 19, 2008
Somerset
I would like to reserve one adult and two junior tickets for the Core Days, but due to a triple-dip recession in the Whoop household will not be able to pay until the time - will this be OK? I've tried emailing shop@ and info@ but haven't had a response - maybe the email filters don't like the look of me!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Bought my ticket for the most of July and the entire month of August. Just waiting on the email and this mysterious number peple are whoping about.

Getting excited now that it's all booked. I even had a word with him upsatirs to send some decent weather. Handy having connections (I know a Nun... but not in the Biblical sense :nono:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE