Blackberry curve 9360 smartphone on vodaphone payg in black...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi guys
as the title suggests blackberry curve 9360 on vodaphone pay as you go.
this item is in very very good to pristine condition and is only 3 months old.

sorry about the poor photos ive done them in a hurry from my camera phone

blackberrymain.jpg

blackberry2.jpg

there are 3 options..
option (1) I'm looking for £115.oo posted to your door. this is paypal only and includes fees and postage....

Option number (2) i would be willing to swap this item for a commercial made bushcraft knife along the lines of
Falkniven f1... A.wright bushcraft knife.... Enzo trapper.....something along those lines but it must be in pristine condition.
or optimus hiker or 8R or 111 model stove again must be in mint functioning and cosmetic condition..
francis barker m73. or stanley g150 compass must be immaculate!!!
Option (3)
these items are items id take in combination or with cash adjustment.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
coleman northstar lantern.
coleman kerrosene lantern.
mk 2 honey stove.
emberlit stove.
msr titan kettle. must be in mint condition as its not for me....if i find one??
waterproof binoculars with built in compass
stainless steel swedish army trangia. kit must be mint.
and most importantly to all the others shark designs brass tinder box either english colonial or of the type with the mag lens in the lid this ites condition is paramount must be in really good nick...
i would be happy to trade any of the above items with a cash adjustment but if cash is tight for you as it is for me
combinations of a couple of the above items will do fine...

cheers guys..............

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
ive just added a photo of the phone in question and have to add that I cant accept any knife which has a rubber or composite rubber/ latex clay mix handle as im allergic to the chemicals used to harden the rubber... sorry if that narrows my search a bit but unfortunately i cant do anything about it !!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
price drop from £115. posted to £85.oo posted this phone will be listed on ebay at about 5 pm today....
but id much rather it go on here....

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys ive got one of the stoves i wanted from a car boot sale it works fine and im very happy with it so not needing such a big cash amount ive dropped this from £115 posted to £85.oo posted... however id still be willing to trade it on the items listed below.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE