• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redfour

Subscriber
Apr 2, 2021
Anglesey, North Wales
For sale I have an immaculate, Esee 3 fixed blade from a collection of unused bushcraft / survival knives. The knife comes in the dark-earth coating and is in mint (brand new) condition.

This is a very special package as the blade comes complete with the following aftermarket upgrades:
  • Knife Connection Extended G10 scales in Mil Spec Camo (brand new)
  • Knife connection TKC Kydex Sheath (brand new)
  • Esee, US made, Molle backing system (brand new)

The scales were imported from the US and extend back over the pommel providing improving comfort for prolonged use or those with larger hands. The kydex sheath also came directly from the Knife Connection and is a massive improvement over the stock Esee plastic version, with incredible retention and easy deployment. Both these items are no longer available to ship to the UK

The Esee 'jump-proof' MOLLE Back (also included) is configured to low ride from a belt, or with the MOLLE/PALS webbing system to secure to packs etc.

The knife has never been used and is therefore in absolute mint condition. It comes with Esee's no quibble, lifetime warranty which is passed on to the new owner. Being only 165 grams and easy to carry makes it an ideal bushcraft or hiking blade.

Specs

Blade length: 8.8 cm
Blade thickness: 3.2 mm
Length: 21.6 cm
Weight: 165 g
Scales: G10 (TKC custom aftermarket)
Material sheath / pouch: Kydex ((TKC custom aftermarket)
Steel: - 1095 Carbon steel
Hardness: 57 HRC
Warranty: Esee Lifetime

PRICE: SORRY ITEM NOW SOLD

Any questions or for more information please get in touch. Thanks for looking ;)

PayPal only please. No offers.
Buyers need to be over the age of 18 years to purchase this item.

IMG_3202.jpgIMG_3203.jpgIMG_3204.jpgIMG_3205.jpgIMG_3206.jpgIMG_3207.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mikehill

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks so much. Sad to see them go for sure ;(
Yeah, I’m sure you are, you’ve brought out the best in them with the tweaks. The two ESSE knives I’ve had, are a 3 and a 6. I put the TKC ranger green and orange liner G10 scales on the 6 and did what you’ve done, too nice to use. It was also a bit unwieldy and not good for chopping due to balance, so I sold it. I’d rather they were used TBH. Was very tempted by the S1 you put up, but just can’t be buying knives for the time being. Jeez, I found a Stu Mitchell amongst my stuff the other day, forgotten I had it. :biggrin:

The little 3 is still a go to, convexed the edge, it’s a great all round food prepper and camping knife. What an American prepper might call a perfect knife to throw in the bugout bag. :)

To think I bought that from JS Burleys on EDC Forums for $65 brand new, prices are crazy now.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE