Bear Grylls

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bear Grylls GREAT or RUBBISH

• Thumbs up, you think he's a legend

Votes: 89 36.0%
  • Thumbs down, he's a waste of TV space

Votes: 158 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Cairngorms Episode,

This was on last night, interestingly he had the most kit on compared to other destinations.

Just shows wet, windy and cold is the one of the worst survival conditions to be in.

Nick

I also noticed last night, in his voice-overs, he seemed to be saying that he wasn't staying out at night. Perhaps the criticism has made him own up to a few things.

Geuf

Nomad
May 29, 2006
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
I first hated the dude, now he's kind of funny. 'O no, a quicksandpit. these are very dangerous, and if you fall in it's very hard to get out. Now. I will take of my clothes and jump in'.

He always does that! 'look! a rabbit, now I will take of my clothes and...' :lmao:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I hadn't been reading this thread until now.
It's not an edifying spectacle is it?
It certainly does not show us at our best or even our usual, "Pleased to meet you:) " selves.

I'm closing it down, and the poll that keeps bring it up again.

On the off chance that anyone decides to have a complain, I'm advising them to go read the rules for posting, first.
Specifically the one concerning insulting and slandering.

cheers,
Toddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE