Ayrshire D&G meet confirmed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Yeah John, I'm looking forward to seeing those of you that I ain't seen for a while.
Looks like I'm on lateshift that week so unless it's ok to arrive at 22:00 on Friday night I'll have to land on Saturday morning.

Btw; if there are any NE England lurkers (or en-route lurkers) wanting a lift then PM me and see if we can arrange something.
It pains me driving to places with an empty car. Such a waste.

Last edited:

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:i have -- wolfmother , motorhead, linkin park , ac/dc , queens of the stone age , metalica :headbang::headbang:... we will be moshing again ...

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
My other half has just asked if you do requests , and if so what about Judas priest and Maiden ?

Craig...................

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Looks like I have to give this one a miss, shame as it would be good seeing everyone again. Have to visit the ol' man. Well I suppose it has been 22 years since I saw him. Probably a good call.

Next time folks.

Nag.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Scratch that, seems it's not on the 18th after all, the friday after is when I visit him. Meant to ask before, is there any costs for the site at all?

Nag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE