Askari il Lago NIMROD Loden Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'm normally a 34" waist but usually buy 36" because they're more comfortable. I bought the large trousers, the waist is Ok, the legs too long and I'd like a bit more room for my saggy 'old-man' balls. With a pair of 200gm Woolpowers underneath it is difficult to raise my knees and I'm not blessed with massive thighs.

Last edited:

Imagedude

Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I was thinking of using Preperation H but hopefully a good dose of cold weather will increase the swing room in me britches.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I'm normally a 34" waist but usually buy 36" because they're more comfortable. I bought the large trousers, the waist is Ok, the legs too long and I'd like a bit more room for my saggy 'old-man' balls. With a pair of 200gm Woolpowers underneath it is difficult to raise my knees and I'm not blessed with massive thighs.

That's clinched it - I'm going to pass.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Received mine on Monday, sized m. Well chuffed. I got the blue river cords aswell. Very smart new comfy. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wore mine all weekend at brokers, and very comfy, functional and brushed through pines, briars an even rose, with ease. I'm just curious to how they behave after a downpour?

Nuggets.. "YOW Bear Yow Bear"
Bear.. "Eyup Chis... Can yor undastand a wurd e just sed? "

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Worn again for 3days and nights solid, in a very wet Scotland during a survival/bushcraftin course. Only covered them with waterproof trousers for 3/4 of a day. Super comfy, dry fairly easy from activity heat, not to clammy under soaked leggings, great for rolling cordage on., overall cheap an very comfy britches. Prefer wearing mine wi braces. Thanks again Gill for the heads up :thumbup:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Worn again for 3days and nights solid, in a very wet Scotland during a survival/bushcraftin course. Only covered them with waterproof trousers for 3/4 of a day. Super comfy, dry fairly easy from activity heat, not to clammy under soaked leggings, great for rolling cordage on., overall cheap an very comfy britches. Prefer wearing mine wi braces. Thanks again Gill for the heads up :thumbup:

brilliant to hear that mate, thanks for that. mine still haven't really had a proper outing, it's been a bit warm really

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Just like to say thanks again Gill for putting me onto these. Mine have had a lot of use and I'm looking forward to the mercury falling so I can get them out again. I will be favouring my harkila trousers mostly , but these are still a firm favourite :thumbup:

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE