Askari il Lago NIMROD Loden Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
just got my pair. size S. im around a 30-32" and they fit (phew!) just. but damn they are long! the reinforced knee parts are more on my shins haha. for now they seem pretty comfortable as far as i can tell as im extremely uncomfortable right now from operations so will take some time to tell properly

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
just got my pair. size S. im around a 30-32" and they fit (phew!) just. but damn they are long! the reinforced knee parts are more on my shins haha. for now they seem pretty comfortable as far as i can tell as im extremely uncomfortable right now from operations so will take some time to tell properly

Glad your sorted Dred, when did you order yours?

...... Failed dogger and alleged bigot!

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
:rofl: I think the delivery driver need to go on a map course, I did offer to run one for them.:lmao:

Many thanks, to Dreadhead for PMing me and letting me know. A true Gentleman sir.

What day did you order yours? Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thank you for that. I ordered mine on saturday but there has been a problem with my order.. My bank has authorised the payment but they have not taken the funds :confused:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
How's yer find the quality? Tempted to scrub my order since they cocked it up first..

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
What do you think the reinforcing material is Hamish? And would you say the cut of the trouser is generous or tight as has been suggested?

Dreadhead

the quality seems okay, youd expect so for the original price! the reinforcing stuff is definitly some kind of felt. doesnt feel too disimilar to the main wool. iv got to say they were pretty comfortable but then all my clothes are wool so itching has never been a problem. they seem a little tight but then im wearing a small so youd expect that :lmao: im happy with them at £37 altogether delivered. the only thing i dont like is the length will definitly be cutting them down to size at somepoint

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I placed an order for over a tons worth of gear, still don't know whether to confirm or abort. :confused: :banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE