Askari il Lago NIMROD Loden Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I like mine. I'm fairly close to the 6'6" type mentioned by Imagedude (not a eunuch last time I looked) so I went for the XL. The length is perfect for me and I haven't noticed any problems in the ballroom department. Perhaps I don't 'dance' as much as imagedude?

I think the quality is good for the price.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I like mine. I'm fairly close to the 6'6" type mentioned by Imagedude (not a eunuch last time I looked) so I went for the XL. The length is perfect for me and I haven't noticed any problems in the ballroom department. Perhaps I don't 'dance' as much as imagedude?

I think the quality is good for the price.

XL = 36 Gary mine are a large = 36 waist.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
mine have been delayed :( some variety of cock-up regarding credit cards, i don't know any further than that, i try to avoid electric money if i can, it always seems to end up stinging me otherwise. apparently the bloke on the phone at askari was incredibly helpful though according to mother, although he still couldn't give any definative answers regarding size

hopefully they'll arrive today or tomorrow

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
So back in stock... Hmmm, trouble is I'm even more confused on size now then before! May need medium...

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Spoke with them. Medium is 34. Terrible customer service.... I'll explain later.....?

...... Failed dogger and alleged bigot!

Last edited by a moderator:

udamiano

On a new journey
Way ha! me trousers have just landed :22:

Ok just tried them on and for me who is between a 36 -38 depending on the amount of Staffordshire oak cakes (thanks Bodge!!) I've eaten.

They fit ok with enough room for a pair of Ice breakers underneath. The leg however is designed for someone at least 3" longer in the leg than me (Im about a 30" inside leg), but a visit to good old mum, will I'm sure sort that particular problem out.

:thankyou: Hamish, who received my order, and went out of his way to post them down to me... :You_Rock_ I owe you one mate.

Ill put them through their paces, over the weekend, and let you know how they got on....

Dreadhead

nice that was fast, glad it all worked out Damian.

how are folks finding the lining on the front? iv personally never worn stuff with a lining as i hate synthetic materials with a passion (yup one of those guys...) so im not too sure on the benefits on the lining, especially as its only on the front?

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
So back in stock... Hmmm, trouble is I'm even more confused on size now then before! May need medium...

From what I can gather it sounds like the waist is true to size. XL for 38" L 36" M 34" and S 32". But what about the cut?

I tend to like a bit of room in trousers I'll be out and about in over maybe a few days. So what's the verdict guys? Are they comfortable or on the nutcracker side of comfortable?

Dreadhead

again length is an issue. i would say they are a little tight around the back for me but then again thats where iv had some meat gouging surgery so i notice the tiniest bit of pressure which may not bother other folks. thats unless im wearing them the wrong way round :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE