Your Favourite Place

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
I listened to a Ray Mears interview on radio 2 recently one sunday afternoon whilst driving home and he mentioned a quote that someone once said to him that I thought was very true.

It basically went along the lines of "whilst on the trail, choose your campsite carefully - because in your old age when you have nothing but memories, these are the places you will remember most" or something like that, it made sense how he explained it.

Where is your favourite place?

For me it's Skye, Scotland (pic below)

So the question is.........where's your Favourite place?.....the place you most like to wake up to in your sleep/bivi bag,

WoodWildling

Forager
Oct 16, 2008
New Forest
www.bigskyliving.co.uk
hmmm....ah i know!
there's a place on the thames (where its more of a pretty backwater than a great wide lake :) )by cookham lock - stunning scenery, fresh fish, fresh water mussels and shady green woodland. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say the exact location or I will be taken out and shot at dawn by my crew skipper!! :eek:

Wild

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE