World Gas Stove "EveryThing Nice" by WorldStove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
Hey guys has anyone made the "EveryThing Nice Stove" by WorldStove?

It's a great stove, it's very clean and efficient! It's a TLUD and is very simple to make..here's a few pics and videos!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

YouTube - Everything Nice stove by WorldStove

YouTube - Everything Nice stove boil test

So if anyone has made this stove share a few pics for everyone to see!

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
It's funny, I've not long since produced something similar - not quite the same technique as the video but similar principle

SNC00043.jpg

Full details here:

http://www.linet.plus.com/woodgas.htm

Apologies for the nasty (ie absence of) formatting, it was thrown together for friends and not really intended for public review.

Mine seems to light a whole lot easier - none of that mucking about with wax shavings and lighters but that wire pot stand looks to be far more effective, definitely an improvement on my own

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Cool stove..I've been making that design for a while now and I've modified it to burn with a blue flame and flame cap!

Smarty pants :) There's definitely room for improvement with mine, I'd wondered if a greater number of smaller exhausts would help reach the blue flame stage? I've picked a few more of the smaller tins so plenty of scope for experimenting. I'd be interested to hear how you managed it with yours.

Last edited:

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
Smarty pants :) There's definitely room for improvement with mine, I'd wondered if a greater number of smaller exhausts would help reach the blue flame stage? I've picked a few more of the smaller tins so plenty of scope for experimenting. I'd be interested to hear how you managed it with yours.

Haha well I'll break it down simple for you,
Blue flame = Complete combustion
Yellow Flame = Incomplete combustion
Do you remember those days in chemistry class when you'd stick your finger over the bunsen burner to see how long you could keep them there?
And do you remember how you'd make the flame on it bluer and hotter?...you twister that little metal ring to increase the airflow,
So the right air mixture is what perfects the flame so just experiment with the hole sizes...a smaller hole size will increase draft but may reduce the air mixture in the combustion chamber...the perfect balance will come from experimentation!
I'm still working on this I'll keep you updated!

yeha

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2009
North Yorkshire
I made something similar with a Golden Syrup can for the outer and a Whiskas can inside. I also added a rice pudding can for a chimney which made a huge difference to the draughting. It now burns clean and you can see swirling mists below the secondary air holes.

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
I made something similar with a Golden Syrup can for the outer and a Whiskas can inside. I also added a rice pudding can for a chimney which made a huge difference to the draughting. It now burns clean and you can see swirling mists below the secondary air holes.

Sounds cool have you got any pictures?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE