Wool Bush Shirt ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Semi-edited page with options and pricing on Endy's web-page now.

I will be sending out details/next steps for deposits and ordering by PM during tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything continues to go swimmingly.

Apparently there is new snow falling where Kev is at the moment so he is probably off rolling in the snow in the Mk2 Prototype as we speak!

LBL

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Semi-edited page with options and pricing on Endy's web-page now.

I will be sending out details/next steps for deposits and ordering by PM during tomorrow. Fingers crossed that everything continues to go swimmingly.

Apparently there is new snow falling where Kev is at the moment so he is probably off rolling in the snow in the Mk2 Prototype as we speak!

LBL

page not showing for me yet :(

As for Kev rolling in the snow.... well it does have to be field tested :D

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
OKay.....it is up and down at the moment - so 90% of the time you won't see it - it'll show 100% of the time by about 22:00. But I just got in on it a second ago but now I can't. Just don't use up all Kev's bandwidth or sessions trying! ;) He won't thank you! :D

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
mmm mm MMM looks seriously good. love that its good at -4 with just a wool baselayer (hopefully the endy italian army one, i have 3 :D) gonna be great for BCUK arctic exped along with a pendletons.

no. 7 seems too far away, tho it is my lucky number

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Dare i say that as well as warm and ideal for woody fun and games , it also looks a tad stylish?

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Brilliant LBL! so from now on the members of the 'Brotherhood of the Hood' will be able to recognize each other on the path...:You_Rock_

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Direct link to the options page is here. I think you will agree that its quite a good option-list to make this not only made-to-measure but also customised to your spec :D

Enjoy......

http://www.endicotts.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=1934

Just to clarify - £49 will get you the basic shirt as described plus your choice of a £3/£5 option included in this price. You can then up-spec it per item at the specified cost.

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Deposit requested (via PAYPAL please) from 1st ten. Check your PMs guys :)

Deposit paid :)

Just to clarify - £49 will get you the basic shirt as described plus your choice of a £3/£5 option included in this price. You can then up-spec it per item at the specified cost.

Just a question on the extras. What does the washed and weatherproofed entail, is it lanolised or is a weatherproofing agent like nikwax used?

And when do we submit measurements :)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
as above, ive got the extras i want sorted in my tiny wee brain (just as well its tiny or it would have cost me more, more room in brain = more extras = more cost). just looking for details on what measurements kevin wants and when....goodjob

Col....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE