Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
3 Kings is cool, been wanting to see marine cause it looks like it might be just an hour and a bit of mayhem and carnage which is usually quite entertaining. I was thinking of maybe watching Fearlss (with jet li), or just sticking with Lock Stock which just came on ITV2+1

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
3 Kings is cool, been wanting to see marine cause it looks like it might be just an hour and a bit of mayhem and carnage which is usually quite entertaining. I was thinking of maybe watching Fearlss (with jet li), or just sticking with Lock Stock which just came on ITV2+1

I'm thinking of watching both or 1 now 1 tomorrow, watched the full jason statham box set last time i had man flu(last week) and could not sleep- great films :)

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Membership=Donations as far as I was aware (from 10 or 15 pounds, I forget and only paid it a few weeks ago). Gives you access to a couple of other area and the ability to sell on the forum (to make some money).
I am gonna check out Sucker Punch, is it out on DVD?

not sure.. might need to aquire it another way ;)

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Really want to see hangover 2, but just cannot be bothered to go to the cinema, i love action and comedy films but find it hard to watch when others are in bed- i love my surround sound and 3d telly :p

Dirac

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2011
Abbotsbury
I am, in the loosest sense, stuck in tonight because I'm off to Amsterdam for a week tomorrow and should be getting some sleep. However I have found this forum!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE