White Rose Wood Sep14th to 16th Dates Changed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jomo

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2012
banbury
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

1. Karl
2. Cliv
3. Andy BB (TBC)
4. Water Gypsy
5. Dreadhead
6. MJM1
7. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
8. Johnnyboy1971. (TBC)
9. Treadlightly and Monty.
10. Tank (TBC)
11. Caffeine +1
12.jomo

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
just ordered the grub :D ... hopefully ill be down on friday night but possibly early saturday ... have also just purchased some jungle formula deet ! :D

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Bu**er - company is sending me to Bangkok this weekend, so looks like I'll be missing my first super sausage meet. (On the plus side, lots of markets to spend money at!)

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

1. Karl
2. Cliv
3. Water Gypsy
4. Dreadhead
5. MJM1
6. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
7. Johnnyboy1971. (TBC)
8. Treadlightly and Monty.
9 Tank (TBC)
10 Caffeine +1
11jomo​

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps

My diary has just been messed with by SWMBO so i cant go out on 21st. Am i ok to attend this one given the short notice? Will be my first White Rose meet so look forward to seeing a few new faces

1. Karl
2. Cliv
3. Water Gypsy
4. Dreadhead
5. MJM1
6. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
7. Johnnyboy1971. (TBC)
9 Tank (TBC)
10 Caffeine +1
11jomo
12 Barethills

James1980

Aug 29, 2012
Rugby
Hi all

Won't be able to make it until sat morning unfortunately sorry for being a bit last minute hope this is ok with everyone look forward to meeting some like minded people.

James.

1. Karl
2. Cliv
3. Water Gypsy
4. Dreadhead
5. MJM1
6. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
7. Johnnyboy1971. (TBC)
9 Tank (TBC)
10 Caffeine +1
11jomo
12 Barethills
13 James1980

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Just a coincidence i promise. why would i shun the company of a man who gave my stomach lining a great clean with top quality descaler and who also kept me dry lol.

Hopefully we will catch up soon and i'll have my biolite to play with

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
No problem James I will be on site from about 16:00 Friday if you get their earlier in the day find a pitch and relax.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Ill be on site early hopefully as im on a day off.

ill be bringing a few gizzits including a rake of shot pots and will see if i can find a few swaps too. Ive also got a bag of leather for Hamish if i can find it in the dump called my garage.

Im very excited as ive been working hard and not got out for two months. Bring on the bush TV

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm off to London with Joseph this weekend but if it falls through for any reason we'll be joining you on Saturday. If not have a good one lads!

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Looks like I'm not going to make this one. Hope everyone has a great time and I'll probably see most of you next month at Northwood.

Mike

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Cheer up guys - I'll see if I can find something special in Thailand to drink for the next one. You've been spoiled by the smoothness of the drinks I've been bringing recently:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE