White Rose Wood Meet 02 -04 August 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Thanks for a great meet guys. Hope Noah didn't bother you too much.

Thanks Karl for sorting out a tent for me and Noah .

Look forward to the next meet.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Cheers guys! Was good to get out again.

Just make sure you get a photo of mummy's face when Noah goes home talking about bashing sticks with strange men in the woods aha ;)

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Was good to be back in the woods even if for only the one night. good to see you all again no problem Tim and Noah was well behaved no bother. see you all at the next one.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
2m9c.jpg

l6er.jpg

26ko.jpg

khks.jpg

7uxi.jpg

zxui.jpg

k78b.jpg

Tims.jpg

RRIris

Jul 12, 2013
East Midlands
I was photographing a friends wedding over the weekend, so sadly couldn't make it. (I didn't even realise they clashed. :() I should be able to make it to the next.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Those two middle photos thats what I call no frills camping, I now bushcraft in a 30ft static, but I do sleep on a lumpy mattress, glad the weather held up for you all, as soon as I get some transport I'll be up.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
:) All that baking was tiring work!

However, this means pictorial war Martin. Now where did I put that photo of you, the strategically-smeared peanut butter and the rottweiler?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE