When is Bushmoot 2011??? Need to book now!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Need to know ASAP when Bushmoot 2011 is on so I can book time of work before everyone else does. Two weeks in August already gone....

Please, please let me know or I'll miss it again...

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
What is bushmoot? Ive seen photo's from it, but would love information like where, when, how long for, can I stay there in a tent, entree fee's etc..

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
What is bushmoot? Ive seen photo's from it, but would love information like where, when, how long for, can I stay there in a tent, entree fee's etc..

The Bushmoot is an annual gathering for bushcrafters organised by BcUK and takes place at Merthyr Mawr near to Bridgend South wales.

The last 3 years it's taken place at the end of July/beginning of August and is for approximately 5 - 7 days long depending on your membership status. You're free to stay on site in a tent if you wish to use a tent.

As for fee's that info is yet to come for 2011

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
So you have open days to the public i.e. me, and few extra days for the paying members of this forum? Did I understand that correctly?

It sounds fantastic and I cannot wait for next years to be announced!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
So you have open days to the public i.e. me, and few extra days for the paying members of this forum? Did I understand that correctly?

It sounds fantastic and I cannot wait for next years to be announced!

You have to pay to attend, but full members get an extra day or so.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Holidays are later than usual next summer so the Moot will run 5th-10th August (FM's will be longer) Same place as usual in South Wales :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE