what you got for christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Wildlife of Britain book. The Misses got me it at a bargain price. 65% off ;)
Thats a superb book, I really love it! It's marked up as £40 at some places I believe.

What did I get?...A Possum & Merino Beanie, Ray Mears Vanishing World & this...

DSCF1884.JPG

ashleys-kuksa.JPG

Also my friend Scott got me a new telescopic rod, reel and tackle, we went camping for a few days at the start of January and I caught my first fish with it!.. First bite & landed a lovely big Perch! :)

rod-perch.jpg

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Sorry for being so late. I got 2 uninterrupted months of just watching and playing with my 2 yr old son. Xmas day was something money can't get as he would open a present and play with it for ages, before being cajouled by his mother into opening the next present. Took til bedtime boxing day before a dozen presents were opened.
My present was realising that he has a vivid imagination and enjoys playing, not just finding out what toys he's got. Just hope those virtues last a long time.

Jusali

May 22, 2008
Bristol
Hi there!
I got the joy of my 3 year old boy finally "getting" the idea of Christmas! The joy and wonder in his face when he realised Father Christmas had eaten the mince pie he left out was unforgettable. My 2 yr old daughter just saw it as business as usual with more toys!
As for kit?
I got a fire steel, a pair of binoculars and an electric toothbrush! :)

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Jukka Hankala GAVE one to you??? Best gift ever!!! His knives are great. I've got a Lastu.

Best regards,

Michiel

It was pretty amazing. I had written an article about Jukka's knives a few years back and this was his way of thanking me. Came totally out of the blue. I was completely stunned by it. It really shows the character of this man. We had not corresponded in a long while and yet he felt compelled after all this time to make this gift. I wish I could go to Finland and thank him personally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE