what you got for christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
A pair of Sennheiser HD650 headphones
A Woodlore belt
A Inova T3 torch and maxpedition pouch for it
A maxpedition keyper
A Primus Micro Lantern
Some nice deerskin moccasins
A nice bottle of Sheridans
A hackett rugby shirt
A book of weird internet sites
Tangy orange matchmakers
Deodorant and shower gel
Some socks
A padded knife case
Some seal skins socks
An Ullfrotte Helmet Cap
A Sony Vaio VGN-AW11Z/B laptop (from myself)
A bison bushcraft knife with matching neck knife in D2 steel with apple wood handles as well as a firesteel also with apple wood handle.
A banoffee pie
Some money

still in hospital
B1.jpg

no its not the white balance its lots of UV lights :rolleyes:

still hes recovering nicly

Yes Red you can buy his first Gun :D

I also need a good bit of Rowan tree to handle a knife for him theres plenty of time im still doing his sisters and shes 2 next month :eek: (well the woods nearly seasoned :D )

oh just to try and keep on topic i also got:

a new current issue SF Titanium dive knife :rolleyes:
a book on how to play poker :confused:
a Harrods coffee mug :eek:
and a how to butcher and process half a pig course ;)

ATB

Duncan

thou ive finally sortrt the problem of what to handle any knife i make for me in Holly one side and Rowan the other

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yes Red you can buy his first Gun :D

Yay :You_Rock_

None of that plastic space gun rubbish either......wood...blued steel....gotta be SBS if its a shotty......hes English after all ;)

Can you let me know how you get on with the pig course? Been meaning to do something similar and would love a local first hand write up!

Red

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
still in hospital
B1.jpg

Congratulations.

Even though I know that he's wearing eye protectors ( my first had to have a go on the sunbed too ), I always think that it makes them look like Superhero Babies. Let's just hope that his Super Power isn't the ability to keep his parents awake.

All the best, Michael.

still in hospital
B1.jpg

Congratulations.

Even though I know that he's wearing eye protectors ( my first had to have a go on the sunbed too ), I always think that it makes them look like Superhero Babies. Let's just hope that his Super Power isn't the ability to keep his parents awake.

All the best, Michael.

Oh but it will!!

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Well I thought I had great stuff ,I'm not even going to put it up as you've got the best thing in the world FGYT.Congratulations,and remember the first 18 years are the worst.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
The most relevant things got this year were

A book, A loo with a view, a catalogue on loos with spectacular scenery to be looked at whilst your doing your business.

Top of Mount Fuji, there were loos in the guard towers on Alcatraz which still offered the guards virtually 360 degree views.
Even one built in a aquarium, where a male turtle likes watching the ladies. :eek:

Aha it has a website, http://www.looswithviews.com/

The other was some freeze dried Neopolitan icecream, quite bizarre stuff but quite nice, weighs less than 20 grams for a portion. But a 3.99quid a portion I don't think I'll be packing any soon.

Congratulations on the little guy. Does look like a baby Beast (X-Men) under those lights :D

;) Despite doing my best to avoid the commersialism of Xmas as I'm a midwinter celebrating nature lovin kind of guy, my little tribe gave me a little book of hedgerow food, cosy socks, a petzle headtorch, a 5 dvd box set of Tom Weir Weirs Way- which is amazing...and a Garmin Oregon 300 GPs with the complete topo DVD of GB. You know I keep telling them I'm happy if they are and thats the best present anyone can have but they do insist on these votive offerings! Bah humbug!

By the way fgyt...Congratulations...:beerchug:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
See the Weir's Way films ? When you get a chance to look at them, could you keep an eye open please ?
Do they have the Crovie / Gardenstown/ Gamrie Bay one in them ?
And, if so, is there a short sequence of Crovie pier with two wee boys on it ?
If it does, do you think I could maybe get a looksee or more info to acquire the right one myself ?
The wee boys are mine you see :D

cheers,
Toddy

FGYT, many congratulations on the arrival of the best kind of present :D
:grouphug:
Toddy

Yes of course Toddy, be glad to, I'm halfway through and I'll let you know either way and if it's in I'll send you them over for a wee look. :)

See the Weir's Way films ? When you get a chance to look at them, could you keep an eye open please ?
Do they have the Crovie / Gardenstown/ Gamrie Bay one in them ?
And, if so, is there a short sequence of Crovie pier with two wee boys on it ?
If it does, do you think I could maybe get a looksee or more info to acquire the right one myself ?
The wee boys are mine you see :D

cheers,
Toddy

FGYT, many congratulations on the arrival of the best kind of present :D
:grouphug:
Toddy

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Nothing bushcrafty, as I have most kit (the family doesn't agree on the fact you can never have enough :rolleyes: )

I got:
- Book about heraldry
- Ski goggles
- Wireless mouse
- CD with all those famous Christmas songs
- Book on how my Apple laptop works
- Ski jacket with loads of pockets :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE