What films have you watched recently?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
True Detective.

I have been watching this, it is well worth a watch, brilliant performances from Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, very dark though.

+1 Just watched the last episode the other day. Best series I've seen on TV with the possible exception of GOT.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
True Detective.

I have been watching this, it is well worth a watch, brilliant performances from Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, very dark though.

Yes indeed! Just finished the last episode and wish I had more.

Superb on every level and as you say, brilliant performances.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
True Detective will be back for another season but with a change in cast, MM has said he won't return. This show and The Blacklist are quality productions... plus American Horror Story of course :)

If you've not watched it...watch it :)

[video=youtube;mmRXT7w2C1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRXT7w2C1s[/video]

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
I watched Leon the Professional. A great film mixing dark subject matter with great comedic moments that make you care for the protagonists.

Also, why has this been moved? It's not Bushcraft related.

:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I watched Leon the Professional. A great film mixing dark subject matter with great comedic moments that make you care for the protagonists.

Also, why has this been moved? It's not Bushcraft related.

:)

Leon The Professional is one of my all time favourite movies, worth seeing the directors cut as they're are a few scenes that make it an even better movie. In the same vein you may also like Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai; it's about an African American hitman played by the excellent Forest Whitaker. It's a bit of a homage to Le Samouraï which is also worth a looksee if you can find it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE