What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
38crDfA.png

BiULfpi.png

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Thanks. Got it on the bay BNWT £20 cheaper than retail and only one they had was size I was looking for so nice result :)
What's the sizing like? Did you go for your regular size? What about with a jumper/fleece underneath? I'd like one but not sure what I would need.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Not arrived yet. Only just ordered. I went for XXL to go round my lock down lard.
Haha, first time iv heard it called that. Normally it's the winter and Christmas that makes me balloon.

Is that your normal size? Let us know how it is when it arrives, they look like very nice bits of kit!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Haha, first time iv heard it called that. Normally it's the winter and Christmas that makes me balloon.

Is that your normal size? Let us know how it is when it arrives, they look like very nice bits of kit!

Well wouldn't call it my "normal" size but has been my go to size for last few years. Working on switching to L or XL :biggrin:

Will bung a fleece on under it etc and see how fitting is and let you know :thumbsup:

Reactions: Decacraft

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I can see their Kendal HQ from my balcony. Really nice people and very into their fishing which bodes well for the rods. I’ll be interested to reads your review.

Reactions: Madriverrob

YEOLDOAK

Jun 28, 2015
uk
Ordered some shiny new bobbin wheels, a bobbin backlash spring and
5mtre of neoprene rubber strip 10mm x 12mm, only wanted a metre so
if anyone needs some

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE