What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Brazilian tarp baseball cap for days when my tarp hat would blow off all the time. Just the right side of scruffy for my liking. Plus it comes in XXL so I don't get headaches from it being too tight. Seriously one size never fits all and there's no thing as medium/ large, it's just medium.

• Love
Reactions: Kadushu

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
2 cows tendons
1 deer leg
1 grey jumper
1 old table knife with bone handle
1 handbag, nice worn leather

I am up to stuff

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Brazilian tarp baseball cap for days when my tarp hat would blow off all the time. Just the right side of scruffy for my liking. Plus it comes in XXL so I don't get headaches from it being too tight. Seriously one size never fits all and there's no thing as medium/ large, it's just medium.
Got it and xxl in wide brimmed hat fits but xxl in cap is a little too big. I can get by with the velcro adjustment done up tight but it's disappointing the sizes of the two hat types don't match.

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
One of these is on it's way to me as we speak

Reactions: Broch

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Not a big haul today but the Abrifiles were a particular good find. The book is on chip carving, not something I've done before. Most of my time was blown in garden centres looking for tools to trim some trees and herbs, got 14 to plant out when the frosts gone.

The brush has really soft copper bristles.

View attachment 73464

ATB

Tom

Finally got around to restoring the few bits that needed some work.

20220519_103620.jpg

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
No affiliation blah blah.... but

FLASH SALE at UK Preppers shop

https://preppersshop.co.uk/british-army ... 6684a708e6

This is for 20 main meal pouches, these are genuine British military main meal, all 300g-400g in size.
We will guarantee a mix of at least 4 menus. An example of some menus may be:
Chicken & Mushroom Pasta
Chicken & Veg Curry
Pasta Beef & Meatballs
Vegetables with pasta
Chicken Tuna & Rice
Chickpea Curry

Get 20 main meal pouches for only £37! Thats only £1.85 per pouch!

FREE MAPLE SYRUP BUNS!

You heard us right, for a limited time only were giving away FREE boxes of 48 maple syrup buns. Simply spend over £50 and you will be offered the option to add them free at the checkout.

I hate purchasing full Ration packs as there is a lot of stuff in them I just don't use so just the mains is ideal for me.

HTH somebody.

Reactions: tombear

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
A bcb rucksack charity shop buy of £4 it had 2 tears in the rain/now part I cut that out then found a tear in top by the drawstring so contacted a local seamstress who mended it an done another unnoticed weak spot for £15 so still £5 less than evilbay asking prices .

Attachments

• D3877813-1CFB-4BAF-86FA-2B4CC45ABAE4.jpeg
    D3877813-1CFB-4BAF-86FA-2B4CC45ABAE4.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 10

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE