What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
A protective box for my sunglasses, makes it safer to carry them in a bag.
Conditions are really such that a pair of sunglasses are needed now even more than in the summer = sunshine and bright white snow on the ground.

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Reactions: crosslandkelly

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Went out for our 24th anniversary and ended up at GoOutdoors looking for a present for herself. The summer range which includes the kayaking stuff she wanted yo look at isn't in yet, and since it's supposed to be a closing down sale I have trouble fathoming why they would be restocking but thats by the by. Anyroad, while prices are low and with her scout mistress discount I restocked on some more firedragon stuff , either to replace used tablets, try out the squeeze pack or have another stove outside of a emergency kit to play with.

I also got a 1.2 L anodised Ally kettle for use with a gas stove as the only conventional camping kettles I have are Diddy little things like Trangias which since herself drinks tea by the pint don't hold enough . Lids a bit loose but I can sort that, looks big enough to hold the stove etc and was barely more than a tenner after the sale price and various discounts.

Still prefer my copper thermette!

20220418_172207.jpg

Atb

Tom

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
This picture should provide a good example of size.

uco-mini-flatpack-grill-firepit-2.jpg

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Herself drove me over to Taramack and ihad a bit of a splurge.

20220507_201931.jpg

The light my fire sporks where for pennies and herself got a load for gifts including a left hander.

The plastic mugs and travel cup I got earlier from Outdoor Action along with another cheap Craghopper fleece in XXXL Surprisingly the mugs were made in the UK, £2.50 a pop.

ATB

Tom

Last edited:

BumblingAlong

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2021
Winchester
Exped Flexmat Plus, so impressed. Used for a couple of nights and so far exceeds the 2cm Thermarest Solar. Its so thick that it kinda feels as though you're on your own little island. No side Sleeper hip discomfort. See how it plays out in the future, hopefully it won't compress and lose its prowess

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE