What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
hey folks...well on friday i got a haircut ( yes all of them) got two boxes of 9mm para...also got two molle multi-cam water bottle covers aswell and had a very nice mexican dinner with my buddy and his wife...vince g. 11B INF....

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
Rape alarm for the missus, since pepper spray is unfortunately illegal.

:cop:
make some home made killer chilli sauce with ghost, naga chillies or whatever you fancy, pour in to lemon jiffy bottle or any squuezey bottle bobs your uncle, asked why you have I'm a chilli head

Marshall

Nomad
Jan 22, 2013
Gdańsk, Poland
www.AdamMarczak.com
Backpack Wisport Sparrow 20. It is better than I expected. :)

Purposes:
1. Generally as the BOB
2. From time to time as a backpack for my older son on the joint trips to the woods.

20130330_wisport_sparrow_20_0001.jpg

20130330_wisport_sparrow_20_0002.jpg

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
hey folks...well on friday i got a haircut ( yes all of them) got two boxes of 9mm para...also got two molle multi-cam water bottle covers aswell and had a very nice mexican dinner with my buddy and his wife...vince g. 11B INF....

Had a nice mexican lunch with my daughter and her finace and sons today myself.

Mind if I ask what you paid for the 9mm? It's like hen's teeth to find down here ATM and damned expensive when you can find it.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
Had a nice mexican lunch with my daughter and her finace and sons today myself.

Mind if I ask what you paid for the 9mm? It's like hen's teeth to find down here ATM and damned expensive when you can find it.

hey brother sorry for the late post...i'm glad you had a good meal aswell...on the ammo i paid $25.00 USD for 50rds. i got two boxes...was'nt the best deal but the only game in town...belive it or not i found it at a NEW ammo shop here in glendale AZ. after i got my hair cut ,just down the street...thanks for asking...vince g. 11B INF.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My mate treated me to a great lunch today in a great quirky cafe near Aberfoyle at Loch Ard. Called The Wee Blether Café run by a Glasgow/Welsh couple. Make all their own cakes. Had really nice coffee, excellent cheese and ham toasties with a great side salad / home made chutney and the biggest chunk of clootie dumpling, plus some Glasgow banter. Oh! mair fun at a Glasgay funeral than a Edinburgh wedding. :)

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I had a bit of a mad blow out at the boot sale today. I only bought off three stalls too! Off one guy I got a 3L DDPM unused Camalbak a back packers Primus (with cartridge and two OG rocket packs (one in good nick the other not so much) all for £15. Off another chap I got a half full Calor Gas bottle and a Gaz 907 bottle (with lamp) for £15. The third buy was a massive amount of K'Nex for my kids for only £5. That's all my spare cash gone before the week has even started!

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
My feet are always freezing so I got a pair of arctic sleeping bag socks.

Last year I found a bloke selling a giant sized box full of these for only a £1.00 per pair. The stunk a bit so I only bought the one pair. It washed up brilliantly and looked and felt brand new afterwords. I wished I had bought the entire box full now I know how much people are paying for them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE