What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Harkila annabode wool hat yesterday.....bit big, but not for long if swmbo has owt to do with it :p

Them britches should be sound for your YMCA do :D I mean hedge laying course lol.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
This £5 course is getting even more expensive what with the billhook and trousers, but now I've got my eye on some gloves and jacket. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Aye, I'd be leaving the monsoon.at home....goretex an Hawthorne.....mmmm can I recommend a ventile or a swanndri....:rolleyes:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
This little axe by Spear and Jackson, old school, 1 1/4 pound in weight, new haft in my stock, just needs some TLC.
It's going to be a keeper.
Newaxehead003.jpg

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
Two feurerhand lanterns and a chalwyn lantern. I now have to sneek them into the house without the wife seeing them and giving me grief for buying more paraffin lamps!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Two front coil springs, two rear shock absorbers, one engine mount, rear discs and pads, a full service and MOT... £760 :yikes:

And that lot is without the advisories they've told me about :(

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
What are the fuel bottles usually made of, are they plastic, they look like ally

If I recall correct you're not supposed to put meths in a Sigg fuel bottle, fairly sure I remember seeing a knackered one in Needle Sports that was demonstrating that fact.
Plus bikes that run on methanol have to be ran for a short period on petrol afterwards to clean the carb float bowls and so on of methanol.

Surely its simpler to just put in a placky meths bottle? That's what I've been storing meths in for years and I can't see it coming to any harm with methanol instead.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Whilst out shopping with the wife on Saturday she did her usual popping into every charity shop we past ,
I love my wife as I found a new jacket for the winter.

Its by Geoff Anderson of Denmark and its a Zoola hunting jacket , retails for about 200 euros but cost me £16 .

I have a Jack woolfskin fleece that zips inside , I was warm and dry walking to work today.

Craig.......

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Whilst out shopping with the wife on Saturday she did her usual popping into every charity shop we past ,
I love my wife as I found a new jacket for the winter.

Its by Geoff Anderson of Denmark and its a Zoola hunting jacket , retails for about 200 euros but cost me £16 .

I have a Jack woolfskin fleece that zips inside , I was warm and dry walking to work today.

Craig.......

Nice one Craig

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE