What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Three Tlingit wood carving project books from Sealaska. Richard A. Beasley, author (Deexwudu.oo).
Not cheap, customs duty and a shatty exchange (0.71) exchange rate.

The Tlingit people live on the mainland in the Pacific Northwest, sort of east of Haida Gwaii.

How to Carve Tlingit Tray + sections on paint, paint brushes and inlay
How to Carve a Tlingit Mask + ditto
How to Carve Tlingit Hat + ditto
There are sections in each book on paleo and more modern carving tools, which I have been using for some years.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ordered it at the weekend but it turned up today. Bush Tucker Man the 5 disc collection. Can't beat a bit of Les!

Reactions: Riven

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Some wire brushes and small nuts and bolts for blow torch and stove restoring.
had to saw off a screw that just would not shift, then drill out the rest, so need a replacement nut and bolt.
And one can simply never have too many wire brushes.
Dull, I know, but keeps me smiling.........some of the time.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
A D&D Hammocks 3x3 MultiCam tarp. Been wanting one for ages and was getting tired of lugging around a 3kg tent for camping so finally got one.

Looking forward to some dry weather to try some setups :)

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

Short_edc

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2020
Cambs
Aye, I’ve had a couple of those toasted nuts moments, I’m pretty careful to give it the 4 clicks before it goes in my pocket. Luckily not in the car, that’s like having a wasp fly in through the window panic. :D
It’s a great light, Im looking for one in stainless with a warmer led, also I’m currently eyeing the lumintop td15s too! I’ve got too many lights lol

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
bought a pair of 2nd hand fins (the ones that tighten down over diving boots) and a pair of 5mm velcro diving gloves to go with my 7mm two piece semi dry wetsuit, in hope of some good free diving conditions soon. When I say free diving, what I mean is about 10 seconds underwater followed by me gasping on the surface for 2 mins :D

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
bought a pair of 2nd hand fins (the ones that tighten down over diving boots) and a pair of 5mm velcro diving gloves to go with my 7mm two piece semi dry wetsuit, in hope of some good free diving conditions soon. When I say free diving, what I mean is about 10 seconds underwater followed by me gasping on the surface for 2 mins :D

Are you using or have you considered using any kind of Training Prog to increase you lung capacity?

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE