What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
A old school Skipping rope for £2. I doubt i'll be doing any skipping soon, but the leather (6mm thick) and the handles will come in handy for something.

Handles for files, gouges etc, Leather, dont know yet. any suggestions.??

001_zpsr8ygqcch.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A old school Skipping rope for £2. I doubt i'll be doing any skipping soon, but the leather (6mm thick) and the handles will come in handy for something.

Handles for files, gouges etc, Leather, dont know yet. any suggestions.??

001_zpsr8ygqcch.jpg
Make a light pull for the bathroom! :eek:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Yeah, pity i have a modern house with modern switches on the wall. The leather is 8' long. Dont know who they were made for, someone really tall by the looks of it. Might make some bracelets and or necklaces with it.

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Got dragged along to an antique and collectors fair today, managed to pick up a pair of Bushnell power view 10x25's, labelled up at £8 but the guy was halving his prices, £4 absolute bargain for a great little pair of bins for the day sack.

Last edited:

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Dynamo Torch with AM/FMRadio from the local charity shop for £1.99, it will even charge USB devices like a mobile phone or camera.
images

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Still tempted by the Ray Mears G10 watch (seems cheapest available) but got this one today to act as my outdoor tool watch (I might as well do it in style :))

IMAG0163_zpsy3qjbpdo.jpg

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Upgraded my hammock gear a little;

Tenth Wonder super XL hammock
Snugpak top quilt
Structural ridgeline

Oh and ones of those Austrian Army KFS sets.

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
my bergen arrived today in a royal mail we've damaged your item sack, was wrapped in paper as thin as wrapping paper, so happy they managed to keep the address bit together :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE