What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I bought a Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT today...The wife's reaction will, most likely, be...well...spectacular...

At least you'll have a bombproof place to live when she chucks you out. :D Fantastic tent.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
:)
She is going to sleep in it come August, when we go for a walk-about in the mountains (Padjelanta)...so it's is not an complete act of selfishness. Close though.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
At today's carboot i picked up a peugeot hatchet for £2, a cobblers hammer for £3 and the one axe i have been after for 20 years a 4lb kent pattern side axe for £1.50,yes it need welding but I am well chuffed :) DSCF4434.jpg

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Proud new owner of DD Frontline hammock, DD 3x3 tarp, a sparkly new Morakniv, stainless steel billy can and a 6ftx6ft canvas tarp.

Son got a DD Camping hammock, DD 3x3 tarp, a micro gas stove, thermal vest and a spork.

Few more bits to get and we're off to the woods :)

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I couldn't resist a hemp Tilley hat when we were wandering around Cambridge. Shop called Open Air. First place I've seen to stock the fjallraven clothes. Wasn't allowed to buy anything apart from the hat though.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I couldn't resist a hemp Tilley hat when we were wandering around Cambridge. Shop called Open Air. First place I've seen to stock the fjallraven clothes. Wasn't allowed to buy anything apart from the hat though.

Oh the hats enough for one day. Of all the Tillys and hats I have the hemp one is the best. Ages well, looks good, comfy in all weathers.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Oh the hats enough for one day. Of all the Tillys and hats I have the hemp one is the best. Ages well, looks good, comfy in all weathers.

I've worn my one out, got to send it away for a replacement.

Then I get all the joy of breaking in the new one :/

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I've worn my one out, got to send it away for a replacement.

Then I get all the joy of breaking in the new one :/

You sound like my mate Belzeebob. He wears one every day all day for work. So much that folk know him by it and nicknamed him Indy (after Dr. Jones), he's worn out about 5 Tilleys over the years and they've replaced the lot and let him keep to kaput ones for his wall of memories.
The hemp one does age nicely though, mine looks awesome at the moment if I do say so myself. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE