Well the van is packed !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I know the moot is supposed to be a lightweight affair.... Well I did my best........

2mgkt8n.jpg

Now only my clothes, food and camera to pack and I'm done !! :D

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I thought I was going over the top with a full vulcan and pockets for two of us.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
full! - nah............ it's not full till you have to hold the items in and then contort yourself to hold them there till the very last minute before the boot closes....... than catch the items as you open it again the other end.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
There's a few brown paper bags in there.
Who's head are you expecting to explode?

BTW - Dave, Rough Close now has a nice little sign at the end of the drive ... 'Impassable to motor vehicles'. Or something similar :p

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Is that my party bag in there??????????
If not .......it must be the pungi sticks for Drews hammock area!!!!!!!!!!! or the crowd control barriers for Tengu's bargains........or the "tips &gratuities box for moderators who do not expose themselves on your camera when they have had too much to drink fund (all proceeds to Help for Heroes). Be warned - you leave a digital camera lying around , after you have had too much to drink and we will raise money for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ahh, maybe i should go through some of your accounts and limit all your powers to create mayhem....Muhahahahahahahaa :lmao:

Enjoy the quiet, it won't last for long :borgsmile

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE