Webtex rucksacks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Poles for bashas eh .......... will trees soon be redundant?

Sorry, my point is why carry more?

KISS, or Carry less by KNOWING more!

Think before you buy!

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Gary said:
Poles for bashas eh .......... will trees soon be redundant?

I prefer my basha to be held up by two gentlemen, one on each end, with four more strategically placed to keep the material taut...and then there's the one who makes my breakfast...

er...sorry, mind wandered there for a second, day dreaming about the meaning of equipment.
:wink:

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
Hi Gary I know what you are saying but i was just thinking about it because were i live the beech is just pebble shingle no trees so it would still allow me to use a basha also if you were out on moorland same thing.

Wink

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 4, 2004
Norfolk
Mal, there is a brand new Berghaus Vulcan on Ebay at the moment which is a size 1 (heights up to 5ft 5 ins). There's also a size 4 for anyone else who's huge. Also the Sabre 60-120 looks interesting and has a fully adjustable back, but loadsamoney.

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
Cheers for that wink just been told by her indoors that i cant get anything else till after Christmas because the credit cared will melt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE