We need a podcast.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
After viewing the thread "there is an app for that" - and acquiring an Iphone, i downloaded the outdoor station. Sure, it's a great podcast, but It would be nice if Bushcraft Uk had its own podcast.
I know that I havn't the time to create a podcast, but perhaps someone with a little more expertise in bushcraft should?...

Please state your views below:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
It would be nice if someone could do a series but it would take a lot of time to do, plus you would need some gear & recording skills to record the content, before editinmg it up. It's all doable with technology these days, it's just a question of finding people who have the talent & the time.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
search a-z bushcraft

Yes that has some interesting stuff on there, as well as plenty of good info on the blogs & in youtube films on some of the member's own websites. The OP was asking about us making ones for BCUK, as I understood it, which would be great if people could make it happen. Maybe all it would take would be to gather members YouTube vids onto an Indexed page. It all depends on what Tony & the BCUK 'staff' thought of it I suppose.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
This idea came into my head a couple of years ago whilst commuting to and thro work I was listening to a lot of security/tech podcasts as it was relevant to my job and killed time nicely, I certainly wished there was a bushcraft one I could listen to!

Maybe do a blog at the moot?
If Tony liked I could shoot some footage at the moot and put together a promotional Bushmoot video? Maybe a few interviews? Nothing too formal, but I would certainly like to promote these superb events.

W

Wander

It would be nice if someone could do a series but it would take a lot of time to do, plus you would need some gear & recording skills to record the content, before editinmg it up. It's all doable with technology these days, it's just a question of finding people who have the talent & the time.

Just use scype that's what some podcasters use

slammer187

Nomad
Jul 11, 2009
Ireland
I think if everybody was to take a camera out with them and shoot some video of whatever Bushcrafty stuff they were doing and then send it on to someone who could edit them we could have a monthly video podcast/update of what people are getting up to!
Also a good audio podcast would be good, It could be done with various members through skype or similar!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE