Dave 'Slinger' Coulter shaving his hair off for charity

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Dave who many us know from the BushMoots is shaving his head today to raise money for Myeloma UK, he's got quite a bit of hair!

Here's what he said on FB

Hello! I have just invited quite a few of you to an event. I know many of you cant go due to not being in this city or even country, but I want to add a link below so you can see what is going to happen.
TLDR : I am shaving my hair off to raise money to beat cancer. Please give something if you can!

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 11.50.36.png

Recently my friend Thom lost his hair to chemotherapy for Myeloma. I want to raise money for the charity Myeloma UK by shaving my own hair in solidarity. This will be happening at BrewDog Outpost in Manchester on 19th February 2023 at 2:00 PM. You are welcome to join us there!

Myeloma is an oddball cancer that doesnt get a lot of attention so anything you can do to help beat it will be greatly appreciated.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

Click here for Dave's JustGiving page

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE