usernames and real names

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swede

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2006
Sweden Roslagen
My real name is Ola. The "O" is pronounced as in "oh" not "u" as in "use". I´ve got three given names and one of them are easier for english spoken people to pronounce: Martin. So I usually choose Martin to make things easier. I studied french as a third language in grammar school. The teacher was keen of trying to pronounce the pupils names in a french way. So, Per (Pär) got to be Pierre, Gustav was Gustave and so on. When she came to me and I said Ola she looked at me in a strange way. It all ended up that I kept my swedish name.... Not funny all..... :p /Swede, Ola, Gunnar, Martin.

P

Philr

Anything so long as its not late for dinner!!

Phil. well ill be!

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
My real name is Martin

The ArkAngel bit comes from my online gaming tag that i came up with years ago.

It depends on how old you are as to where you think it came from.......

If you are quite young and know your James Bond it is the name of the chemical weapons facility at the beginning of "Goldeneye".

It was actually thought of from the the old 80's TV series "Airwolf". Archangel was the del monte lookalike always dressed in white and surrounded by gorgeous women!!! :D

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Heh all my real names Kit (no, really it is) which is quite appropriate as i have so much of it :lmao: !! I got the name Copper_Head of a box of BB's on my shelf years ago, used for all my internet thingy's since. The BB's are all gone tho...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE