usernames and real names

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

karen

Well, mine is simple as its my name but i'm sure im also known as Ed's better half. :p :D

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Call me Stuart, I wanted 'Stuart' but Stuart already had that name! Now I'm confused.

I shall sign my rposts with Stu from now on. Personally I think a quirky/different handle on a forum is much easier to remember.

Stu

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
I'm Aris, named after my Greek godfather.

Wentworth was one of the three explorers to walk around the Blue Mountains (where I live), so I thought it was fitting.

By the by, Can you believe that "feckarsedrinkgirls" was already taken as a user name on ebay? How many Father Ted fans could there be?

peppin72

Aug 3, 2005
Netherlands,Apeldoorn
Keith_Beef,

Sorry for being ignorant, but I really don't know what you mean !

What is apt ????

Or is it the fact that I am from APE ldoorn ???

please explain.

( PS I always thought my english wasn't that bad but I'm not sure anymore :D )

Pepijn from Apeldoorn :)

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
peppin72 said:
Tried a dictionary,google and translation sites but still don't know what APEL means :eek: ,

Please tell me,I like a good laugh :D

PEPPIN,PEPPY pepijn ;)[/QUOTE

Jou engels is uitstekend ;) Het spel op worden. :D

There is a variety of apple (Niet ape ) of which the brits are all very fond called pippin, actually Cox's Orange Pippin. Also apple pips, the seeds inside an apple.
so pip (in) apel(doorn) :D
Spijt mijn echt, maar mijn nederlands is heel slecht :eek: Volgend maand kom ik naar nederland :) en mijn uitsprek en klemtoon verschrijkkelijk is :eek:

Groeten uit Wales

regards

beach bum aka keith

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I'm not going to tell you mine...

cheers

Mark

ps. Wentworth, I'm planning to go to the Blue mountains next April - perhaps we can pop in...

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
I've always found it really difficult to choose a username for forums. Should it be something that reflects my real nature and yet allows people to instantly recognise who I am at meets? But Rampantstallionlovegod is usually taken already.

Perhaps it should be something that instantly tells people about my beliefs and informs them what line my posts might take? But cantmakeupmymindandthesethingschangeallthetime is usually taken too.

I thought that something short and snappy like YO! would show my street cred and instant ability to get in with any happennin' dudes online but I got sued by a fish shop.

So I settled on George. I think it kind of has elements of all the others in an instantly memorable name.

George

N

Not that Taz

Well..... mine's another of those tricky ones.....

Taz

I would be Taz on here but someone beat me to.... so I'm not that Taz.. I'm the other Taz.

Confused? Good, my work here is done. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE