usernames and real names

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
R

raiderrescuer

Michael A. Martin aka raiderrescuer (my favorite football team Oakland Raider & fan of Tombraider & Indiana Jones movies.)

While in the military my nicknames: War Pup, ArchAngel, FallenAngel & Fallen and Chef of Death.

Been called m&m, Marty, Mike, Mar Ten...and a few "choice" names by Inmates. :)

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Jake Rollnick ;) :D

Used to be my username, but there was no mystique, so i asked Tone to change it. :)

;)

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I'm glad you did change
It was a PITA when PMing you trying to remember which forum you were rollnick and which had jake infront.

I only found out Espy was PS Bond on BB when he continued a conversation we'd had in PMs on here at a british blades meet up

shona

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2004
Scotland
Mine's Shona - cunningly disguised as ..... Shona

Never been on a forum before and didn't realise that people were so creative with their usernames - a missed opportunity :(

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Not that Taz said:
Well..... mine's another of those tricky ones.....

Taz

I would be Taz on here but someone beat me to.... so I'm not that Taz.. I'm the other Taz.

Confused? Good, my work here is done. :D

LOL! :lmao:
Thanks, glad I found this thread.

Stu (Not RedCollective or the other Stu)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
This one's a blast from the past.......I'm Gary but most people know me as Wayland.

It's a play of words on my surname and it's been my nickname since I got into the whole Norse living history thing.

It would be interesting to include some pictures here too so.

eastern_viking.jpg

Nikolai

Tenderfoot
Wayland said:
This one's a blast from the past.......I'm Gary but most people know me as Wayland.

It's a play of words on my surname and it's been my nickname since I got into the whole Norse living history thing.

It would be interesting to include some pictures here too so.

eastern_viking.jpg
Awesome! Im loving the halbard(sp?)/axe thing.

My real names Nicholas, and again, I got my nick-name (Nikolai) from the whole Norse mythology/odinist/im a viking thing lol.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Another Pete here,
I've been part of the "Everyone with the same name" before and its a nightmare. So I chose the name that others have called me for.... ummm.... 25 years at least, kinda describes who I am as well!

ATB

Ogri the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE