Trix TickLasso

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Has anyone got / used one of these?

I have been using the good old O'Tom tick twister up to now but it doesn't work so well if the tick is very small. It looks 'cool' and as such will probably go down well with the young'uns who objected to a pair of tweasers......

available from the lyme disease action website

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Had the same problem with small tick in April with one our Scouts so maybe we need one.
Though I have not used one yet.

forestwalker

They are quire common over here. I used them all the time before I moved north (were ticks are quite rare). It worked well on the cat and the children (I'm apparently so vile even ticks avoid biting me). Can be hard to use on small ticks. The trick is to pull it tight by "pushing" the button up with two fingers as you pull.

Seabeggar

Jan 9, 2008
Highlands
Tried most of them and this is the best. Living in Western Highlands was removing ticks daily in season from the whole family and patients. Smallest ticks tricky with any device, but if you press down with the tip after lassoing it usually works.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE