three word story

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives

relfy

Nomad
Haha, wondered where you'd got to in your own thread Drew. :)

I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril?

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril?"
"They're booger men"

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril?
"My brain slaves"

Womble

Native
Sep 22, 2003
Aldershot, Hampshire, UK
"My brain slaves" came a voice

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
"My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by

relfy

Nomad
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE