three word story

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay?"

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay?" Then the aliens

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay?" Then the aliens won't take our

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay?" Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants

relfy

Nomad
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin. who jumped into

relfy

Nomad
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks,

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks" A lot of

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks" A lot of big, fat,scary

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks" A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant

relfy

Nomad
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE