The last true hermit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BlueTrain

Nomad
Jul 13, 2005
Near Washington, D.C.
On a previous page, someone mentioned living in Alaska at the risk of being deported as an illegal alien. Sometimes the Mountain Men during the fur trapping era were in fact arrested because they were in fact aliens. That would have been in Texas and New Mexico. They had their furs confiscated. I don't recall reading that they were thrown in prison but even then, there were some who were sensitive, shall we say, about such things.

I suppose it's possible to be a hermit in an urban or suburban environment but it doesn't sound like it would be worth doing. Anyway, I don't mind human contact. I never met anyone who I didn't like to some degree and wouldn't mind having around once in a while. Even if you lived back in the hills, as all of my relatives once did, it's very difficult to make a living without some contact with the outside.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE