The forums back!! Welcome to you all.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
The colour takes a bit of getting used to....quite bushcrafty though...the earthly shades of dung lol :D Might have been nice in a lovely deep forest green....or maybe an emerald glow around the boarders..... Picky, Moi? :rolleyes:

Good to be back guys and gals :)

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Yeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!...........Life's getting back to normal.....it seems corny but THANKS to those of you behind this screen who've persevered and got us back online..

Lost in civilisation

Feb 19, 2005
england
Tony, great job and i am sure it will be appreciated by all of us
:cool: :cool:

PS my avatar pic is friendly lol much like the praise you will get atthje wildrness gathering

(Why deos everything take so much re-reading before you post after going to a beer festival)
:eek:

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Great to be back!! :D This looks cool. Thanks for taking the trouble Tony and the crew for getting this fantastic site back up.

Robbie Roberson

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Tony, I think you and all who helped create such a fine updated forum deserve a HUGE hand of applause. You really did a wonderful job and I sincerely appreciate the chance to come here and read and post, thanks.

Robbie Roberson :D

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
Tony,

And a big thanks from me- I've really missed it and been suffering withdrawl symtptoms - it got so bad I nearly got talked into decorating the hall :eek:

Graham.

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
UK
Tony and the crew. I don't post much but I browse every day and it is great to have you back. Thanks for all the hard work.
Ade

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE