Tartan Hammocks agogo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Went for a wee bit of a walk today with my son and Andy. We were looking for a local spot that we could use to set up and try out our tarps and hammocks (or tartan hammocks as My wife keeps thinking I said) and generally having a day out in the woods

Swift pose for the camera. Andy and me.
2011-01-29122845.jpg

me with my DD Tarp and Hammock. Andy's tarp is one that was mentioned in the "Very Cheap Tarp" thread in the chatter section being advertised on Amazon. The Hammock is from the same place.
2011-01-29124719.jpg

And we had a play at doing the whole pot hanger set up. This is Iain's handiwork
2011-01-29141138.jpg

All in all a great day out, and we found a nice little spot for multiple pitches. Probably going back there again

Last edited:

drew1166

Jun 1, 2007
Wishaw, Scotland
Yip A crackin Day was had by all. Here are some more pics.
Photo0214.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo0217.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo0216.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again for a lovely day out. The rolls and Frigidellan were a treat.

Drew.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Me thinks another dayout ( or two) to try out my set up before I go up there may be in order. lol.

What do you think Robby???

Drew.

I would hate to think you lost out due to lack of practice. It'll be a struggle you understand, but since it's you, I'll force myself.......:cool:

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
thanks for the pic's Robby...i'm glad you guy's got out ,i got out aswell on a two nighter myself..i hope you guy's enjoyed yourselfs ,looks like you did...thanks again..vince g. 11B Inf.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE