Tarp and Hammock tutorial

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
OK I've checked it out, looks like RapidShare are only allowing downloads for premium members. I have the PDF version and may be able to host it, I'll PM Will and see if he'd be happy for a copy to be made available

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
OK I've checked it out, looks like RapidShare are only allowing downloads for premium members. I have the PDF version and may be able to host it, I'll PM Will and see if he'd be happy for a copy to be made available

Hi, I think rapidshare remove it when it doesn't get downloaded.

I'd be fine with that yes, however it may not be necessary as Tony asked a while back if he can use it as an article here on BCUK, so I’m assuming it will be on the main site when that’s back up. Also Ben asked if he can host it on the Woodsmoke site so it may appear on that too.

I’d love to host it myself but currently don’t have the space on my meager site.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi folks,

Quite a while ago I did a tutorial on how to set up and take down a tarp and hammock, originally at the request of Ronnie Sunshines. The sequence ended up being rather more in depth than they anticipated. In a couple of recent threads I used some of the images from the sequence to answer members questions, and subsequently made the original slide show available for download.
Sandbender has been kind enough to convert the file to a .pdf format and make the file available for download here which is much faster to download and far more user friendly.
Many thanks to sandbender for doing this and I hope people find it useful.

I've got it as a PDF if You don't mind me sharing it:D

lamper

Jun 4, 2009
Brighton UK
www.peligra.com
I have this PDF as well, and while it is EXCELLENT in showing the set up of tarp/basha, there must be a 1000 ways to set up a tarp in different styles.

Anyone got a book/PDF/etc of different tarp setups?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have this PDF as well, and while it is EXCELLENT in showing the set up of tarp/basha, there must be a 1000 ways to set up a tarp in different styles.

Anyone got a book/PDF/etc of different tarp setups?

Bob (backpackinglight) has done a good dvd of different tarp setups

Overlander30

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2009
Lancashire
I'd love to see this being a hammocking type (but can't download it as not a premium member)

I'd also be happy to stick it up on my mobile me account for anyone to download. If that's cool with you BB drop me a PM and I'll sort it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE