Survivorman & Les Stroud. ***!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

benn25

Sep 30, 2015
london
Admittedly I am very late to the table about this guy, but just finished watching Dual Survival Seasons 1, 2, 3 and got to season 4 episode 7, before Teti broke me. The man is just too bossy....period! I just cant find the psychological edge to keep going. ;)
Anyway so Ive decided to move my focus to Mr Stroud for a while, see what all the fuss is about.
Im only on episode 3 where he's in costa rica and I have to say, with my little knowledge about this game all I can say is....GET OFF THE GROUND LES!! :lmao:
He sleeps on the ground on the 1st night in canada...ok I let him off.
He then sleeps on the ground again under grass in the desert in episode 2...he must be mad!...but ill let him off again.
(3 strikes and you're out son)
He then gets to Costa Rica and sleeps on the ground on the beach and then again doesnt build himself some sort of hammock or anything when in the jungle. Did you see the size of that spider? This guy is a maniac. Nor did he build himself a fire. Absolutely mental! ;)
Im literally shouting at the TV for this guy to get off the ground. lol. Im suprised he didnt get nailed by one of those creepy crawlies. Unbelievable.
Anyway, other than that Im thoroughly enjoying this format. 1 man in the wilderness with no crew. Excellent content and interesting facts. But christ I do hope in episode 4 he finds a tree or something.:cool:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I gave up on dual survival after dave Canterbury left. I found the new partnership annoying. Dave and Cody had a respect for each other and learned from each other. The new guy was arrogant in my opinion.

As for survivorman and les Stroud, I've never watched either.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
On dual survival Matt definitely is the real deal, very intelligent and experienced.
Now on to Les he if extremely tough, real tough, most of the time he has minimal tools a SAK or a multi tool. His first episode if the best. Most of is load is cameras, batteries.
He is alone except in the arctic (a Inuit shadow for polar bear) otherwise no companion.
The ones with his son were good.
Actually he is a nice guy, good with the harmonica.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE