Hand Forge your own custom knife or axe with Julius petterson esteemed Swedish knife maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shoad1972

Mar 14, 2023
uk
Hi all ,

Im just gauging interest at the moment as to weather courses run by Julius would be of interest. If you are not familiar with the name, Julius is a master Blacksmith who cut his teeth at Gransfors Bruks and featured in a Ray Mears episode where he forged a knife for ray in Sweden. He was then commissioned to produce the Ray Mears Woodlore company 25th anniversary knife (picture attached) and still produces blades for woodlore to this day.When i spoke to Julius Last we talked about lots of possibilities and he kindly agreed to open his forge for courses . There will be different packages available with accomadation or option to camp in the woods at Julius`s forge in Sweden. Flights are cheap from London , My last vist to Julius in December the flight was £26.00 return lol. Please let me know and i will speak to Julius to get this off the ground. Thanks guys !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE