So Who's Got Snow?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Off out with the new winter kit in the morning :)

Np8wX.jpg

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Those snowy gardens look beautiful :D but it's a beautiful sunny day here :cool: it's rare enough at this time of year that it's a real pleasure :D

M

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
48 hours ago I was sitting in shirtsleeves in the sunshine up on the Downs. Without the proper gear, survival times up there today in the white wilderness with this wind chill would be... not long at all..
Been snowing since early today and still coming down..
warmhands.gif
Boat stove is glowing!!:D

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Not even a flake here, although news reports say folk are stuck in snow in Alnwick, so its getting closer.

Some of my chickens are actually hiding from the bright sunshine.

Liam

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
We got a few inches of snow last night, which is melting fast. Here are a couple of pictures of my back deck and backyard.

DSCN3536_zps3bd54b3d.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3537_zpsac3517f9.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN3540_zpsb34eb7f9.jpg
[/IMG]

Gordy

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Liam, my misses got stuck at Alnwick,though managed to eventually get through it, now home! just been listening to the weather and apparently weve been lucky and missed the snow so far, i tried to tell the kids this good news whilst they finished off the 4ft tall snowman thats now in our front garden!

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Those snowy gardens look beautiful :D but it's a beautiful sunny day here :cool: it's rare enough at this time of year that it's a real pleasure :D

M

You've been lucky Toddy, not much sun here, even though we're just over the hills from you. Been a high grey cloud with a really hard cold dry wind - if it does snow we'll get battered with it. Been out with the dog & she was looking at me like I was an idiot for going up on top of the hill :D refreshing would be the nice word for it I'd reckon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE