So Who's Got Snow?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
IMAG1916.jpg We have snow at last :) Softly falling no high winds (as yet). Keeping the bird feeders topped up + extra fat balls and the ground-feeders' tray. Rpbin very fluffed up this morning.

I've still not got the hang of the darn posts! Why did this one turn up under shambling shaman's and my post of 2 days ago after it ???

Last edited:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
We have a couple of inches of this strange, white compound in Bristol at the moment, the dogs flew out the back door this morning, the year old Staffie skidded across the garden and then ran back in.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
....I have one very excited daughter praying that school will be cancelled tomorrow.

I'm guessing that she doesn't go to the one school to close today ???
The restart timing was perfect. Get them in to school, get them sat down and then bring on the snow so the skiddy-winks can look wistfully out the windows at what could have been :hatscarf::hatscarf::hatscarf: .

rather hoping she goes or my day will be hauling a sledge

There's always this evening and over the weekend :D :p .

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Got some last night islands ground to a holt lol
was going to launch the bosses boat today but bit rough so sitting on sofa instead
wife is at work daughter at school so piece and quiet

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm guessing that she doesn't go to the one school to close today ???
The restart timing was perfect. Get them in to school, get them sat down and then bring on the snow so the skiddy-winks can look wistfully out the windows at what could have been :hatscarf::hatscarf::hatscarf: .

There's always this evening and over the weekend :D :p .

Yea she will be gutted but if enough cover develops ill meet her from school with the sledge. Intensity needs to pick up though a bit

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Plenty of snow here in SE Wales. Kids off school, I'm off work (day off) and off sledging now for the second time today!

Love it!

Only downside is I doubt the local Chinese will be doing deliveries tonight.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D We've got Sunshine and dry underfoot :)
No snow, temperatures just above freezing but there's a biting cold East Wind just wandering through.
It's a beautiful day :D

Stay safe :D

M

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
As Bucephalas says, lots of snow in SE Wales. Here's my garden this morning.

8392118372_cb0f37a697_b.jpg
8392117030_89d18ebe49_b.jpg

The wife had a text message from her work saying that no-one was allowed time off for snow today. Apparently she and at least 3 other colleagues have told the boss where they can stick their text message. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE