Siberianfury travelling update

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberianfury

Native
Jan 1, 1970
mendip hills, somerset
hi guys, its josh (siberianfury). ive had to make a new account as my email is invalid on the old one and ive been unable to recover it, hope this is ok Tony.

again i havent posted on here for ages, i hope you are all well and still up to some really cool stuff.
anyway, i thought id post out of the blue a few pictures from the last couple of years of some of the stuff ive been doing.
ive since given up on the idea of having a house, turns out im crap with money and associated things, so ive taken to living out of a lwb transit ive converted with scrap wood and things ive tatted from festivals, it serves as my main home for the moment, which is fine.
its given me the oppertunity to see alot more of the world even if it is only europe, ive been travelling in a convoy of freinds im similar situations around the uk and mainland europe. anyway, i thought i would post some pictures if anyone is up for seeing them

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Cool post.

That looks a lot like Portugal, in a couple of those pics.
Wonder what came out of the gas bottle forge on the last pic ?

Looks like you're all having a nice time!
👍

Last edited:

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Great post. Keep the updates coming as its great to see people doing different things.
Thanks for taking the time.
Russ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE