Selling Stuff - it's addictive!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gordonmac

Nomad
Oct 15, 2009
Caithness, Scotland
gordonmac.com
I think that signing up for the BCUK as a paid member is the best thing I've ever done. I've had a lot of fun here selling all the stuff that I no longer need or use, and using the money to buy other stuff that I don't need and perhaps won't use :D

I think it's turned me into a sell-monster though - I keep looking in all the nooks of the house with gear in them wondering what to sell!! Nothing is safe anymore!!

Thanks guys for all the friendly trading and great banter!
:You_Rock_

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You think that's addictive, try the gift it on thread. It got quite exciting with me bidding on stuff last year on ebay and getting into a bidding war with someone but the rush you get when someone picks the item you're trying to give away for free and pay the postage is quite heady. And the pressure when no one wants the 4 left-handed gloves you're offering... well that's another story.

So know what you mean sbout buying other kit you might not use like you sold before to raise the funds to buy said obsolete kit.... Well I know what I mean even if you don't LOL!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
You think that's addictive, try the gift it on thread. It got quite exciting with me bidding on stuff last year on ebay and getting into a bidding war with someone but the rush you get when someone picks the item you're trying to give away for free and pay the postage is quite heady. And the pressure when no one wants the 4 left-handed gloves you're offering... well that's another story.

So know what you mean sbout buying other kit you might not use like you sold before to raise the funds to buy said obsolete kit.... Well I know what I mean even if you don't LOL!

Speaking of left handed gloves, I bought some waterproof army over-mittens from an ebay seller, and when they arrived it was two left gloves. A bit peeved, I emailed him, and he replied "Awfully sorry, just had a similar email from another customer about receiving two right gloves". He sorted it out at his expense, without my asking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE