Roll Up Roll Up, Here It Is, Auction No 2....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
well there's confidence!!!! :p

well i'll leave you to hold the fort for a bit then Jon;) - i'm off to the workshop!, I have a knife to finish by friday! :eek:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
g4ghb said:
well there's confidence!!!! :p

well i'll leave you to hold the fort for a bit then Jon;) - i'm off to the workshop!, I have a knife to finish by friday! :eek:
Graham....I have absolute confidence in you mate.....I had just clicked back onto here from another forum and I saw some more entrys...Also saw you was online, so I checked out what you were doing, and it said you was reading this thread, so I thought, if I am quick, we wont both update at the same time....I now know you are a faster typer than me and better at maths too.....Your doing a grand job there pal...... :You_Rock_

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Just to announce the cut off point for items donated to this weeks auction.....
If anybody donates anything else now, it will go into another auction, so it will get plenty of time for people to see and bid for it...

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Are any of my helpers going to be around this weekend, for updating the list, as I am going to be away until sunday evening. Will be back in time for the finish though.....

D

Deleted member 4605

I'll try and check in occassionally and update it, but can't guarantee being around.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm off to the woods this weekend - :D Woo hoo! :D

I'll be back before close of play though! ;)

(also acting as a shameless bump!)

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Jon Pickett said:
Are any of my helpers going to be around this weekend, for updating the list, as I am going to be away until sunday evening. Will be back in time for the finish though.....

Jon,

I'm off to NEC on Saturday and Mrs W *thinks* she will have me painting the hall, stairs and landing on Sunday :eek: but I will look in when I can mate.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll be around a bit and will do whatever I can to keep it updated (may not be able to preserve of the clicky links though) :eek:

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I have a query that I believe needs addressing.

If the auction ends at 22:00 then am I right in saying that the last valid bids will be timestamped 21:59? I don't want to sound anal but I think making things clear on this is best for all concerned.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - 1x axe...Maker unknown , Has been re profiled and a new custom built mask by our very own Longstrider to his usual excellent standard....Higest bid, Silvergirl @ £40
  • Donated by Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book third edition The book is by eric langmuir and is approved by the mountain leader training boards of GB and NI.....Highest bid, British Red @ £5
  • Donated by John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching, including all equipment for two people and if wished he can throw in star tests. The offer is open to any level of paddler beginnier to advanced ( level 4 coach). canoe or kayak. John is based in the North West so Wales or Lakes could be arranged....Highest bid, Janiepopps @ £100
  • Donated by British Red is THE original BR Cegga axe ....Hand finsihed by BR in oil and beeswax - the helve is like silk!.... Highest bid is MagiKelly @ £80
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - old army (?) stove ...Highest bid is Silverback @ £10
  • Donated by Longstrider is One BUCK Vanguard fixed blade knife ,(used but in near mint condition, has been sharpened ) Hollow ground, drop point blade of 4 1/8" (420HC Stainless steel), wood handle with brass fittings, in original black leather sheath......Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £30
  • Donated by Longstrider, Swedish army trangia...Highest bid is British Red @ £9
  • Donated by Janiepopps, The SAS handbook of tracking and navigation , .....Highest bid is Greg @ £5
  • Donated by Thomasturnbull, a leather pouch full of tinder, ...Highest bid is Celt_Ginger @ £15
  • Donated by Bushwacker Bob, a custom made firesteel, ....Highest bid is greg @ £10
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a days ferreting with ....Highest bid is Weekend Warrior@ £36
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a second days ferreting with .... - Highest bid is British Red @ £36
  • Donated by Magikelly a 2XL Swanni Ranger in Blue check - Highest bid is bent-stick @ £40
  • Donated by Magikelly German poncho 1 - Highest bid is Schwuk @ £6
  • Donated by Magikelly another German poncho 2 - Highest bid is spikey dapikey @ £7.50
  • Donated by Cegga - a hand made axe to an agreed design with the winner- Highest bid is celt_ginger@ £80
  • Donated by weekend warrier - a copy of Bill Mason's Song Of The Paddle - Highest bid is Greg@ £6
  • Donated by celt_ginger - Grade 1 British Army olive green Poncho - Highest bid is backyard bushcraft @ £10
  • Donated by Scanker - a Nuwai TM-301X-3 Titanium LED torch. Excellent condition, with spare batteries and nylon case - Highest bid is morch @ £20
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - Scottish White Water SCA 2nd Edition (Mint/ New) - Highest bid is Happybunny @ £5
  • Donated by morch - Leather Gourd made by Eric Methven - Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £35
  • Donated by morch - Outwell Folding Shovel - Highest bid is w00dsmoke @ £10
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - A days guided wildlife/bushcraft journey via double kayak on Loch Lomond (with food!) - Highest bid is Green Arrow@ £30
  • Donated by schwuk - Paracord bracelet, keyfob or lanyard(winner decides) - Highest bid is Aragorn @ £6
  • Donated by Silvergirl - The Wild Foods of Great Britain‘, by L. Cameron. - - Highest bid is Rob @ £10
  • Donated by Rob - GB axe stone - Highest bid is Grumit @ £15
  • Donated by Chas Brookes - Last of the "Coureurs de Bois" (Written in 1974, (before Bushcraft became fashionable?) by a Canadian called Paul Provencher. They are the memoirs of a man who spent his life in the forests of Quebec, surveying, travelling, hunting and trapping.) - Highest bid is Bearclaw@ £20
  • Donated by Aragorn - trangia 500ml fuel bottle - Highest bid is Schwuk@ £8
  • Donated by bushwacker bob - a kelly kettle grill - Highest bid is Jon Pickett@ £5
Auction will end at 10pm on the 18th march....

Total raised so far is £689.50 .......... (I think! :eek: )

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
matt-w said:
I have a query that I believe needs addressing.

If the auction ends at 22:00 then am I right in saying that the last valid bids will be timestamped 21:59? I don't want to sound anal but I think making things clear on this is best for all concerned.
Yep, fully agree Matt, last bids will read 21:59.....Your right, we do need to be clear on that.......

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - 1x axe...Maker unknown , Has been re profiled and a new custom built mask by our very own Longstrider to his usual excellent standard....Higest bid, Silvergirl @ £40
  • Donated by Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book third edition The book is by eric langmuir and is approved by the mountain leader training boards of GB and NI.....Highest bid, British Red @ £5
  • Donated by John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching, including all equipment for two people and if wished he can throw in star tests. The offer is open to any level of paddler beginnier to advanced ( level 4 coach). canoe or kayak. John is based in the North West so Wales or Lakes could be arranged....Highest bid, Janiepopps @ £100
  • Donated by British Red is THE original BR Cegga axe ....Hand finsihed by BR in oil and beeswax - the helve is like silk!.... Highest bid is MagiKelly @ £80
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - old army (?) stove ...Highest bid is Silverback @ £10
  • Donated by Longstrider is One BUCK Vanguard fixed blade knife ,(used but in near mint condition, has been sharpened ) Hollow ground, drop point blade of 4 1/8" (420HC Stainless steel), wood handle with brass fittings, in original black leather sheath......Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £30
  • Donated by Longstrider, Swedish army trangia...Highest bid is British Red @ £9
  • Donated by Janiepopps, The SAS handbook of tracking and navigation , .....Highest bid is Greg @ £5
  • Donated by Thomasturnbull, a leather pouch full of tinder, ...Highest bid is Celt_Ginger @ £15
  • Donated by Bushwacker Bob, a custom made firesteel, ....Highest bid is greg @ £10
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a days ferreting with ....Highest bid is Weekend Warrior@ £36
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a second days ferreting with .... - Highest bid is British Red @ £36
  • Donated by Magikelly a 2XL Swanni Ranger in Blue check - Highest bid is bent-stick @ £40
  • Donated by Magikelly German poncho 1 - Highest bid is Schwuk @ £6
  • Donated by Magikelly another German poncho 2 - Highest bid is spikey dapikey @ £7.50
  • Donated by Cegga - a hand made axe to an agreed design with the winner- Highest bid is celt_ginger@ £80
  • Donated by weekend warrier - a copy of Bill Mason's Song Of The Paddle - Highest bid is Greg@ £6
  • Donated by celt_ginger - Grade 1 British Army olive green Poncho - Highest bid is backyard bushcraft @ £10
  • Donated by Scanker - a Nuwai TM-301X-3 Titanium LED torch. Excellent condition, with spare batteries and nylon case - Highest bid is morch @ £20
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - Scottish White Water SCA 2nd Edition (Mint/ New) - Highest bid is Happybunny @ £5
  • Donated by morch - Leather Gourd made by Eric Methven - Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £35
  • Donated by morch - Outwell Folding Shovel - Highest bid is w00dsmoke @ £10
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - A days guided wildlife/bushcraft journey via double kayak on Loch Lomond (with food!) - Highest bid is David1317@ £35
  • Donated by schwuk - Paracord bracelet, keyfob or lanyard(winner decides) - Highest bid is Aragorn @ £6
  • Donated by Silvergirl - The Wild Foods of Great Britain‘, by L. Cameron. - - Highest bid is Rob @ £10
  • Donated by Rob - GB axe stone - Highest bid is Grumit @ £15
  • Donated by Chas Brookes - Last of the "Coureurs de Bois" (Written in 1974, (before Bushcraft became fashionable?) by a Canadian called Paul Provencher. They are the memoirs of a man who spent his life in the forests of Quebec, surveying, travelling, hunting and trapping.) - Highest bid is Bearclaw@ £20
  • Donated by Aragorn - trangia 500ml fuel bottle - Highest bid is Schwuk@ £8
  • Donated by bushwacker bob - a kelly kettle grill - Highest bid is Jon Pickett@ £5
Auction will end at 10pm on the 18th march....

Total raised so far is £694.50 .......... (If it was right last time :D )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE