record price for a bit of wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
There seems to be an endless supply of mugs to keep the market going.
I just wish I could be bothered to exploit it;but I'd rather spend my time in the woods :p

R-Bowskill

Forager
Sep 16, 2004
Norwich
Is it me or does that person look like 'rodders' from fools and horses, it's got to be one of Delboys' little money makeing schemes hasn't it.

Like it says in the good book "a fool and his money are soon parted", whatever next? canteens of pre-purified water so you don't have to boil it yourself? The other saying that springs to mind is soemthing about there being one born every minute.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Keith_Beef said:
Three in a weekend? If you can sell them at £26 each, then you just need to improve your production rate (say, four or five per day) and you'll be in the right business.

Keith.

Sounds good doesn't it? :) Problem is you've then got to *find* the four or five mugs per day to buy them :rolleyes:
Actually, that's cruel.....if you've never used one before and seen just how simple it is, or have no access to natural materials, maybe it seems like a good deal. We're just spoiled :cool:

Cheers,
Toddy (who's spent the weekend at the Crannog and is home with every stitch smelling like smoky bacon crisps and dye baths covered in pitch from the birch timber we were burning. Fun though, :D :D .
Next time it'll be the Summer Solstice in June, with open fire, good food and live music in the Crannog itself in the evening.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE