Ready for an adventure in the snow ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
just went for about a 4 - 5 mile walk just now, very cold, i saw a curlew, rabbit tracks, deer tracks, a deer den and a track that looked like a badgers it was about fist size and had 4 or 5 claws it was hard to tell as the snow had covered it a bit but i think it had 5
i also learnt a lesson, dont go out in the freezing cold snow wering just army combats, they got drenched through and my legs were frozen.
leon

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
About 2 inches or so here, not enough to keep me a home :( but make the world look pretty.

With luck it'll keep snowing all day and I'll try and scrap enough snow together when I get home for a small Quintz.

Never made one before :D

David

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Plenty here and ready for a little fun!

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02423.jpg

Cheers

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Man what a mission it was getting home from central London this morning. Tubed it first then the tubes weren't going beyond a certain point, then tried to get a bus to my destination, but none were stopping. Finally thought sod it and took a bus to another destination and arranged with the Misses to meet her there. However when I got there she couldn't drive in as the roads were impassable and no cars could make it up a certain hill. In the end I had to walk to meet the car and then finally gt home only for the car to get stuck near our parking space and for me to have to dig it out. What should have been a 30 minute journey took me over 4 hours and to top it off I had about 6 hours sleep before starting on my next shift tonight, party on! :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE