Ray Mears ''World of Survival''

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I don't believe they are available on DVD, something to do with who has the publication rights IIRC.

However, if you google it you can sometime find some of them available streamed online.

Otherwise, if you have Sky keep an eye out as they periodically pop up on there.

Hope this helps.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Dave show it from time to time. Also worth checking the torrents if you're technically/piratically inclined.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
No need to pirate them.

Have a look on Veoh.com - loads of them on there ;)

Edit: Missed post 4 on this - DVD's won't be available from Veoh, just the programmes in streamed online form -sorry.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Got mine from Woodlore itself mate. hth ;)

sorru guys, i have mis-informed you all. I've got the Bushcraft and Extreme Survival series. My mistake, sorry

Last edited:

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
This has been asked about both "World of Survival" and the "Tracks/ Life of Rocks" series that he has done in the past.

Apparently 'Woodlore' Is not the copyright holder of these programs the BBC is.

A number of us wrote to them a while back trying to get them released but they have no plans to release them at the moment.

Sucks huh?

May 28, 2009
UK
This youtube channel has almost all of his programmes, including Northern Wilderness, Heros of Telemark and others---http://www.youtube.com/user/familyphotoshoot

BTW--Is there any way I could find his orginal programme "Tracks" he did in 1993? I've looked most places on the web but can seem to find it.

Last edited:

landyandy

Tenderfoot
Mar 30, 2009
west yorkshire
This youtube channel has almost all of his programmes, including Northern Wilderness, Heros of Telemark and others---http://www.youtube.com/user/familyphotoshoot

BTW--Is there any way I could find his orginal programme "Tracks" he did in 1993? I've looked most places on the web but can seem to find it.

yes a bit sad but i've got all 10 of the "ray mears county tracks "on DVD as well and they play ok.

Firebringer

Jun 5, 2009
Scotland

WOW! Big thumbs up for that link Very much appreciated. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
veoh.com has all Rays stuff, full episodes and way better quality than anything on youtube. Go to veoh and search ray mears.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
hey forest fella

if you go hear you can have a RM overdose
this download has almost everything RM has done including world of survival
LINK REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT
also here's a link for walkabout too.
LINK REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT
hope you enjoy and Biard counrty tracks is part of it

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE